Thursday, July 31, 2008

Macaroni and Cheese Crayons...are bland now

You might recognize that Crayola color...but did you know they have roasted red pepper, eggplant, bleu cheese and florentine at Macaroni Grill?

I didn't, until midway through my meal. Interestingly enough, looks like the colors are regular red, purple, blue and green, just customized for the restaurant. Which seriously bums me -- I want crayons of my own. That is, crayons named after my needs, desires and cravings. Also, my friends.

In the meantime, I found another thing Macaroni Grill might consider as an extension of the Crayola domain:

"Now there is a fun, flavorful alternative to sugary soft drinks that makes it easier to get children to drink the water they need. Crayola Color Coolerz! is a naturally fruit flavored purified water – with NO sugar, NO calories, NO carbs, and NO caffeine. Fortified with the vitamins kids require."

Mmm, because your kids can't deny themselves essential vitamins of the form "Screamin' Green" and "Purple Pizzazz." Sounds like a good time for an experimental review...




No comments: